Traditional window beauty and low maintenance.
For single-hung tilt window, the upper window is in a fixed position, while the lower window can slide up or down to accommodate ventilation.
For double-hung tilt windows can be opened from the bottom up or top down for improved airflow.
Whether you’re replacing existing windows, or building a new home, our North Star and Del hung windows are custom-sized to maximize energy efficiency and comfort.
Features & Options:
North Star - Hung Windows
Functionality, Style and Ease-of-use
North Star's vinyl or aluminum single-hung and double hung windows feature reliable secure self-closing locks, recessed finger latches, and sashes that slide up or down and tilt inwards for safe easy cleaning from inside the home. The window screens have durable pull tabs that take the struggle out of removing or re-installing window screens.
- North Star Lifetime Warranty
- EnergyStar approved - North Star window ratings
- Double glazed sealed unit with SuperSpacer® warm edge technology
- Energy Advantage Low E glass technology
- Triple weatherstripping
- Fusion welded sash and frame
- Recessed finger latches
- Self-closing Cam lock(s)
- Double-hung tilt - top and bottom sashes slide and tilt in for cleaning
- Single-hung tilt - bottom sashes slide and tilt in for cleaning
- Standard 1/2" screen with durable integrated corner pull tabs
- Available in Series 1000, 4000/5000 and 4000/5000 hybrid (note: not all slider types are available with 4000/5000 series.)
North Star Window Options:
Del - Hung Windows
Keeping Your Window Options Open
Del single-hung and double-hung windows include a reliable heavy duty cam lock and keeper, recessed finger tilt latches, constant force sash balances and the easy tilt-in sashes make window cleaning a breeze.
- Del Lifetime Warranty
- Energy Star Approved - Del picture window ratings
- Low-E glass and argon gas (upgraded glass packs available)
- Stainless steel screws and adjustable hinges
- Cardinal Glass “Endur” spacer technology
- Innovative colonial style matching frames
- Dual top and bottom operating sashes (equal glass)
- Multiple drainage chambers
- Quadruple weather seal
- Interior glazed
- 3¼’’ welded frame (other frame depths available)
- Heavy duty overlap screen, spring loaded, full screen
Del Window Options: